Congratulations! I've seen your blog and I think you've worked hard to do it. Specifically, I emphasize this activity because it can work the reading, the writing and the attention at the same time that it is a very attractive game for children. They should find out what animal is being read by reading and writing information. You bring several clues (some letters of the word, a description and images) which facilitates the task. It is a very complete activity. A greeting!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI've seen your blog and I think you've worked hard to do it. Specifically, I emphasize this activity because it can work the reading, the writing and the attention at the same time that it is a very attractive game for children. They should find out what animal is being read by reading and writing information. You bring several clues (some letters of the word, a description and images) which facilitates the task. It is a very complete activity.
A greeting!