Funny activities to help children to learn English as a Second Language
Thursday, 24 November 2016
Happy thanksgiving!
Today is thanksgiving day! Thanksgivving is celebrated in United
States the fourth thursday of november.This day they spend time with
family and friends over a large feast. Watch this video to know why they
celebrate this day. Afterwards, answer the questions below.
THANKSGIVING
THANKSGIVING
Thanksgiving Quiz
What is the name of the Rock?
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Brighton
When did the pilgrims get to America?
1630
1621
1620
What was the name of the pilgrims boat?
Juneflower
Maypower
Mayflower
When did the pilgrims set up the settlement?
autumn
spring
winter
Who helped the pilgrims to plant?
The indians
The animals
The britons
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm looking forward to reading your opinion about this activity. I hope you had fun! Please leave your comment below!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm looking forward to reading your opinion about this activity. I hope you had fun! Please leave your comment below!